The Transfer Center offers workshops to assist students in completing the transfer process. If space permits, walk-ins are welcome. To guarantee a seat click here to register. SEATING IS LIMITED!
- Transfer 101 – An overview of the transfer process
- ADT (Associate Degree for Transfer). A collaboration with California State University to facilitate transfer.
- Presenting Yourself on the UC Application
- COUN 160 C, College/University Transition
1 unit course recommended to all students planning to transfer
- COUN 160HC, Honors University Transition
unit course required for all students admitted to the Honors Program
Please note students should take only one (1) of the above courses; duplicate credit is not granted if both classes are taken.
- ENGL 108C, Writing the Personal Statement
.5 unit course taught during the month of October