Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The mission of the Cypress College Transfer Center is to provide a variety of services to facilitate the preparation and transfer of students to four year institutions, especially those who are historically and currently underrepresented in the transfer process. Transfer Center services are free of charge and available to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
The Transfer Center will provide virtual services until further notice. For campus-wide Coronavirus updates, click here.
Online Transfer Counseling
Due to COVID-19/Coronavirus concerns, our transfer counselors are offering online counseling appointments beginning on Friday, March 13, 2020 until further notice. To schedule an online appointment, follow these steps:
- Visit cypress.craniumcafe.com
- Login with your Cypress College myGateway credentials
- Scroll down to the Transfer Team and click “Schedule Appointment” with any of the following counselors – (Jules) Thoai Nguyen, Yolanda Duenas or Erica Hipp
- Select a meeting date
- Select a reason for the appointment (Transfer Advising)
- Select a meeting location (Video Meeting)
- Review and select available time slots. You will also see the name of the counselor that is available during that time
- On the day of your appointment, check-in for your appointment on Cranium Cafe 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time
If you have questions regarding how to schedule online appointments, please contact the Transfer Center at (714) 484-7129.
- Articulation agreements
- Classes (COUN 160C, COUN 160HC, ENGL 108C)
- Computer lab with internet access
- General education coursework checksheets
- Guidance in selecting a transfer institution
- Individual appointments with university representatives
- Individual counseling
- Major prep coursework check-sheets
- Online transfer planning resources and links
- Personal statement draft review
- Bring hard copy of your personal statement and student ID
- Resource library including catalogs and reference books
- Scholarship information
- Transfer Admission Guarantees
- Transfer fairs featuring university representatives
- Transfer planning classes, workshops, and guides
- Transfer Trip Tic
- Transfer Workshops
- University tours
Need transcripts? Please visit Admissions & Records.
Student Center, 2nd Floor, near Parking Lot 1
|Monday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 6 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
T: (714) 484-7129