Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The mission of the Cypress College Transfer Center is to provide a variety of services to facilitate the preparation and transfer of students to four year institutions, especially those who are historically and currently underrepresented in the transfer process. Transfer Center services are free of charge and available to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
- Major prep coursework check-sheets
- Online transfer planning resources and links
- Personal statement draft review
- Bring hard copy of your personal statement and student ID
- Resource library including catalogs and reference books
- Scholarship information
Need transcripts? Please visit Admissions & Records.
Follow the Transfer Center on Social Media!
Student Center, 2nd Floor, near Parking Lot 1
T: (714) 484-7129
Monday–Thursday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Monday–Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.