Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The mission of the Cypress College Transfer Center is to provide a variety of services to facilitate the preparation and transfer of students to four year institutions, especially those who are historically and currently underrepresented in the transfer process. Transfer Center services are free of charge and available to students, faculty, staff, and community members.
- Articulation agreements
- Classes (COUN 160C, COUN 160HC, ENGL 108C)
- Computer lab with internet access
- General education coursework checksheets
- Guidance in selecting a transfer institution
- Individual appointments with university representatives
- Individual counseling
- Major prep coursework check-sheets
- Online transfer planning resources and links
- Personal statement draft review
- Bring hard copy of your personal statement and student ID
- Resource library including catalogs and reference books
- Scholarship information
- Transfer Admissions Guarantees
- Transfer fairs featuring university representatives
- Transfer planning classes, workshops, and guides
- Transfer Trip Tic
- University application workshops
- University tours
Need transcripts? Please visit Admissions & Records.
Student Center, 2nd Floor, near Parking Lot 1
Office Hours (December 10th – 21st, January 2nd – January 17th)
Please note: Campus will be closed from December 24th – January 1st.
|Monday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Tuesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Wednesday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Thursday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
|Friday||8 a.m. – 5 p.m.|
T: (714) 484-7129