The University of California (UC) is a public university system with an emphasis on research. It has nine undergraduate campuses with 150 academic programs. It is designed for the top 4% of students. To obtain a bachelor’s degree from the UC system, a student must complete a minimum of 120 semester units. Some majors may require a higher number of units for graduation. A maximum of 70 units of UC transferable credit will be accepted toward the baccalaureate degree from courses completed at Cypress College. While the minimum GPA for California Residents is 2.4, this is not competitive at most campuses.
- Map of UC Campuses
- Preparing to transfer to UC
- UC Transfer Admissions Requirements
- Transfer Planning
- ASSIST.org This is the official repository for articulation agreements between the community colleges and California’s public universities. Use this website to check for major requirements as well as to search for majors.
- UC Transfer Pathways This link has roadmaps to 21 of the most popular majors at any UC campus.
- UC Advanced Placement (AP) policies