Instructional Program Review Committee
Co-Chair: Jill Bauer
Co-Chair Contact: email@example.com
Co-Chair: Myev Rees
Co-Chair Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting Dates: Mondays as needed
Meeting Time: 3–5 p.m.
Meeting Location: Zoom
The IPRC works under the purview of the Academic Senate to review instructional programs through the instructional program review process and make recommendations as needed to Cypress College and to the North Orange County Community College District.
- The IPRC is a subcommittee of the Academic Senate and makes regular reports to the Academic Senate.
- The IPRC provides an annual report to Academic Senate, PBC, and PAC.
- Chair, Faculty
- Co-Chair or Assistant Chair, Faculty (if applicable)
- Division Faculty Representatives (1 per Division)
- An Instructional Dean Representative
- An Institutional Research and Planning (IRP) Representative
- SLO Coordinator (or designee) Liaison
- Accreditation Faculty Chair (or designee) Liaison
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Liaison
- Student Services Program Review Liaison
- Jill Bauer, Co-Chair
- Myev Rees, Co-Chair
- Bryan Ventura, Accreditation Liaison (Designee)
- Kristina Oganesian, Institutional Research & Planning Representative
- AnnMarie Ruelas, Student Services Program Review Liaison
- Janet Vera, Instructional Dean Representative
- Jennifer Coopman, SLO Coordinator Liaison
- Regina Rhymes, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Liaison
- Sujata Chiplunkar, SEM
- Peter Molnar, Business/CIS
- Margaret Mohr, Kinesiology/Athletics
- Ernesto Heredia, Counseling
- Vacant, Library
- Michael Beard, CTE
- Hilary Reuter, Social Science
- Anna Cherie Gentry, Health Science
- Bret Kaufman, Language Arts
- Maha Afra, Visual and Performing Arts
Terms of Membership
- Division representatives and faculty liaisons serve three- year terms.
- Chairs serve a three-year term.
- IRP and instructional dean, student services program review liaison representatives have no term limits per individual.
To request copies of archived agendas and minutes, please contact the committee chair.