Do you have a general question regarding your educational goal at Cypress College?
We are here to give you answers to quick general questions to help you reach your educational and career goals.
Follow the simple steps below to get the quickest answer to your question.
Review the Counseling Division’s Frequently Asked Questions which includes answers to the most commonly asked online counseling questions. Topics include but are not limited to:
- Assessment Process
- How to meet with a counselor
- Counseling and Educational Planning
- Adding, Withdrawing, and Dropping Classes
If your question pertains to a specific Department or Program, you will need to contact those offices directly. Offices may include:
- Academic Counselor based on major/degree
- Financial Aid
- Admissions and registration procedures
- International Students
- Transfer Center
- Career Planning Center (CPC)
- Disability Support Services (DSS)
If you can’t find the answer to your question, please submit a quick general counseling question using the link below. A counselor will typically reply within 1-2 business days. During peak periods of heavy enrollment, however, a response may take longer.
Topics that can be answered through Online Inquiry:
- General education, major, and transfer requirements
- General college procedures
- Steps for new college students
- Procedures for prerequisite clearances
- Course prerequisites (Note: No prerequisite clearance is done online unless the course was taken at Cypress College.)
- Referrals to other programs/services
Topics that require a Counselor Appointment (to be made at (714) 484-7015):
- Progress toward completing an academic goal
- Transcript reviews (including transcripts from other colleges)
- Course grades and test scores
- Personal counseling
To submit an Online Counseling Question:
Email George Abraham, Online Counselor, at email@example.com.
Location: Student Center Building, 2nd Floor
Security and Privacy Message
Cypress College strives to safeguard all electronic transactions. However, when using this site, be aware that information transmitted through our Online Counseling service and email correspondence is not encrypted. Additionally, certain inquiries may be referred to other campus departments and/or staff which may be better suited to answer the inquiry. By using this site you agree to the above listed terms.