This page has links to some resources commonly used by counselors.
University of California
- How AP credits are used at the University of California
- Transfer Pathways, a single set of courses students can take to prepare for your major on any of the nine UC undergraduate campuses
- University of California Admissions home page
- UC Transfer Planner. This site is also application for TAG (Transfer Admission Guarantee) Programs
- Cypress College IGETC patterns
California State University
- Chart for CSU credit for external exams
- CSU campus admissions-specific practices and enrollment resources. This website houses detailed information on admission, enrollment, and orientation at each of the 23 California State University (CSU) campuses
- Everything you need to know for Admission to a CSU in one spot.
- CSU Mentor. An online resource that allows exploring of campuses, planning for admission and applying for admission as well as answers to frequently asked questions
- Impacted Programs Matrix
- CSULB Major specific admissions requirements for transfer students
- Cypress College CSU GE patterns
Helpful Transfer Websites
- Transfer Counselor Website. A one-stop repository of transfer counseling tools and resources.
- The official Associate Degree for Transfer webpage. Use this to search for similar degrees.
- ASSIST. The official repository for articulation agreement between the University of California, California State University and California Community Colleges.
- California Colleges. The official source for college and career planning in California. It also has a search for majors feature that searches all colleges within the state of California.
- The Common Application
- California Independent Colleges
- California Virtual Campus Online Courses
- California Community College Chancellor Office
- Online College Catalogs