Welcome to the Cypress College Online Parking Management System.
Cypress College is now using License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology for parking permits and parking enforcement in and around campus. Any vehicle parked on campus MUST be registered in our system otherwise a citation will be issued. Before registering your vehicle online you must have the following information ready:
- License plate number
- If new vehicle: enter last 5 numbers of your Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Vehicle color
- Vehicle make
- Vehicle model
|Attending an Event?||Contractor/Vendor||Active Accounts|
- Failure to pay the parking fee and register your vehicle or motorcycle will result in a parking citation being issued by the Cypress College Department of Campus Safety.
- All persons are required to pay a parking fee and register the vehicle license plate in order to park on campus.
- The fine for parking without registering your vehicle for a virtual parking permit is $37.
- Parking fines range from $37 to $290 depending on the violation. See the Parking Fine List here.
- Please note, if you receive a parking citation, you must pay the fine or contest the citation within 21 days from the date the citation was issued, or the fine will double.
- A copy of the Cypress College Parking Regulations is available online, at the Student Center, or in the Campus Safety Office.
Staff Parking, Disabled Parking, Fire Lane, Time Limit, and Head-in Parking regulations are ALWAYS enforced.
Do you want to submit an appeal for a citation?
The owner and driver of the vehicle are both responsible for the parking citation and bear the burden of proof when contesting the citation. Notice of the decision will be mailed to you regardless of the outcome and further instructions given if necessary. Please note that each citation will have pictures to support the violation. The pictures are GPS stamped and will be entered in the system as evidence to support the reason for issuing the citation.
Notice: All persons receiving a citation have the right to appeal within twenty-one (21) days of the date the citation was issued or within 14 days from the “Notice of Parking Violation.”
Appeals may be completed on-line.
Appeals may be submitted online at https://www.citationprocessingcenter.com/citizen-search-citation.aspx or call (800) 989-2058.
Refer to the current class schedule for refund deadlines. Refunds will only be given with proof of withdraw from all classes.
The daily parking fee is $3. The parking permit fee is $40.