The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers services free of charge to Cypress College currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
Learning Resource Center Services
- English Success Center (ESC)
- Mathematics Learning Center (MLC)
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Tutorial Services
- 150 computers for student use
- Flatbed scanner
- Photocopiers and Printers
- Laptop rentals
- Smarthinking Online Tutoring
- You will need a student I.D., or photo I.D. and proof of enrollment to use the LRC.
- Children are not allowed on the first floor of the L/LRC.
Please see our Policies section for more information.
The Learning Resource Center begins closing procedures 15 minutes prior to closing time. Photocopiers and computers are shut down 5-10 minutes before closing time. Please plan your course work accordingly.
L/LRC, 1st Floor, Next to Lot 7
|Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays||CLOSED|
*Please note that the above hours are subject to change at anytime without notice.
T: (714) 484-7193