Learning Resource Center
The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers services free of charge to Cypress College currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
Connect to LRC staff virtually!
- Tutor appointments (drop-in or scheduled)
- Reserve a virtual study room
- Ask us questions! We’re here to help.
- 150 computers for student use
- Flatbed scanner
- Photocopiers and Printers
- Laptop rentals
- Tutoring via Zoom
- Smarthinking (After Hours Online Tutoring)
Online Tutoring (Via Zoom)
Connect to the LRC Zoom Room
Need help after hours? Connect to Smarthinking.
L/LRC, 1st Floor, Next to Lot 7
T: (714) 484-7193
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: Closed
Monday – Thursday 9 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays: Closed