The Learning Resource Center (LRC) offers services free of charge to Cypress College currently enrolled students, faculty, and staff.
The Learning Resource Center will be CLOSED until JUNE 10th, 2019.
Learning Resource Center Services
- English Success Center (ESC)
- Mathematics Learning Center (MLC)
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Tutorial Services
- 150 computers for student use
- Flatbed scanner
- Photocopiers and Printers
- Laptop rentals
- Smarthinking Online Tutoring
- Look over our NEW tutoring guidelines starting Spring 2017.
- You will need a student I.D., or photo I.D. and proof of enrollment to use the LRC.
- Children are not allowed on the first floor of the L/LRC.
Please see our Policies section for more information.
- Learning Resource Center (LRC) Hourly
- Learning Resource Center (LRC) Tutor
- English Success Center (ESC) Tutor
- Math Learning Center (MLC) Tutor
- Supplemental Instruction (SI) Leader
The Learning Resource Center begins closing procedures 15 minutes prior to closing time. Photocopiers and computers are shut down 5-10 minutes before closing time. Please plan your course work accordingly.
LLRC, 1st Floor, Next to Lot 7
SUMMER HOURS 2019 (June 10th – July 22nd)
|Monday||8 AM – 7 PM|
|Tuesday||8 AM – 7 PM|
|Wednesday||8 AM – 7 PM|
|Thursday||8 AM – 7 PM|
|Saturday, Sunday, and Holidays||CLOSED|
*Please note that the above hours are subject to change at anytime without notice*
T: (714) 484-7193