Admissions & Records Forms

Admissions – Forms

Audit Request
Authorization to Release Education Records
California Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Request (AB540 & AB2000)
Cross Enrollment
Dismissal Petition for Exception
Non-Disclosure of Directory Information
Personal Information Change
Petition for Exception
Residency Information — General Rules
Special Admit Student Program Application
Unit Increase Request

Records – Forms

Academic Renewal
Certificate of Achievement Application
College Level Examination Program (CLEP) Credit
Course Repeat Adjustment
Course Substitution – Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT)
Course Substitution – AA/AS & Certificate
Credit by Exam
CSU GE Breadth/IGETC Certification
Associate Degree Application – ADT
Degree Application Emphasis/Departmental
Associate Degree Application – Occupational
Bachelor Degree Application
IGETC Language Other Than English
International Baccalaureate (IB)
General Education Pass Along
General Education Pass Along – Upper Division Course
Pass/No Pass Grade Request
Petition for Advanced Placement (AP) Credit
Petition to Walk
Replacement Diploma/Certificate