Maintenance services include, but are not limited to:
- Carpentry: Maintain all campus doors in good working order, mount dry-erase boards, repair cabinetry, repair furniture, and provide other related carpentry services as needed.
- Electrical: Provide service response for all lighting and address all other electrical issues on campus.
- HVAC: Diagnosis and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems and related equipment and facilities; perform preventive maintenance and routine servicing of equipment to ensure efficient operation.
- Locksmith: Provide copies of keys upon request, ensure proper operation of locks, doors, and cabinets; repair and provide maintenance of electronic and non- electric locks; maintain panic bars, door closures, and other exit hardware.
- Plumbing: Repair all leaks, repair faucets, flush-valves, and provide clear drain services as needed. Install new equipment and provide mainline jetting services as needed.
- Pool: Maintain all commercial pool-related items, water temp, and chemical treatment; service and repair all swimming equipment.
- General: Provide a variety of campus repairs, touch-up, and light painting, fencing, parking curbs, and concrete repairs as needed.
The Custodial Department performs, in a timely manner, various cleaning services to ensure campus facilities remain clean, safe, and operational.
These services include the cleaning of:
- Restrooms: Emptying trash, refilling dispensers, cleaning and sanitizing fixtures.
- Classrooms and Offices: Emptying trash, dusting and wiping down of surfaces, carpet and floor care.
- Public Areas: General cleaning and upkeep of the various benches, hallways, and walkways around campus.