The Cypress College Health Center is a full service clinic, which means that services are provided by a Family Practice/Internal Medicine Physician, Certified Family Nurse Practitioners, Registered Nurse, Psychologist and MFCC Therapist. Almost all services are covered by student health fees.
The Following Services are Provided
- First Aid & Emergency Care
- Diagnosis & Treatment of acute illness including availability of medication if needed
- Health Assessments — including blood pressure screening
- Family Planning Services
- Immunizations for Tetanus; Hepatitis B, and Seasonal Flu
- Tuberculosis Skin Testing (PPDs) and Quantiferon Gold Testing
- Personal Health Counseling & Referrals
- Psychological Counseling Services
- Health Information
- Classroom presentations
- Laboratory Services — including, but not limited to: Pap tests, free STD screening, pregnancy testing, cholesterol screening just to name a few.
Student Health Center Charges
There is no charge to students for Office or Counseling visits.
|Birth Control||$5 per pack|
|Hep B Series (3 Injections)||$35 each or 3/$90|
|Copies of Records||$10|
|Condoms||$1 for Ten|
|Repeat TB Skin Test (for any reason)*||$10|
|Repeat STD Testing*||$50|
|*Unless Clinically Indicated|