Veteran’s Resource Center Project
This project will be a state-of the-art Veterans Resource Center (VRC) where Cypress College staff and volunteers support the transition, integration, and personal development of the individual student veterans as they move throughout the higher education system. The new VRC – equipped with furnished private counseling rooms, social space and patio, computers, and other technology – will be designed to meet the unique needs of student veterans while they attend Cypress College. Services offered in the VRC include assistance with campus navigation, admissions application, financial aid, veterans’ benefits information, academic and personal advising, success and retention services, career development and advising services, supportive services focused on academic achievement, emotional support services, and a sense of community.
Read more about the Veteran’s Resource Center Project here.
The President’s Circle is comprised of annual gift levels of $1,000 and $5,000.
Why Support Cypress College?
- Cypress College offers educational excellence to its students
- The Foundation has a clear vision, sound leadership and a strong sense of purpose
- There is an urgent and compelling need for significant on-going financial support
- Since its inception, the Foundation has provided student scholarships, emergency grants, books, equipment, instructional materials and facility improvements
- One-half million students have become more productive and responsible citizens